|Season 1, Episode 1|
|Air date||February 16,2013|
|Written by||Jay Kogen|
|Directed by||John Fortenberry|
Rule Breakers & Date Makers
Vinnie is guardian of his twelve year old nephew Wendell. Vinnie tries to ask out his new neighbor Taryn out, but she refuses. When Wendell is bullied in school because of his intellectual appearance, Vinnie tries to help him getting more popular by teaching him to ride a skateboard. But in the park, Vinnie talks to Taryn and Wendell gets hurt. Wilma comes to the hospital to visit her nephew. Social Services is coming to investigate, whether Vinnie is a good guardian. Taryn helps him to prepare and cooks dinner containing peanuts to what Wendell is allergic also inspector from social services department comes by and asks if vinnie got an epipen to save wendell. So he has to go to the hospital again, where the inspector from Social Services Department sees the emergency room reports, he wants to give Wendell to Wilma but then realizes that Vinnie was the patient. So Vinnie stays guardian of Wendell.
- Jerry Trainor as Vinnie Bassett
- Buddy Handleson as Wendell
- Nicole Sullivan as Wilma
- Haley Strode as Taryn
- This is the third time Jerry Trainor plays the role of a childish adult, the first being Spencer Shay on iCarly and the second being Quincy Johnson in Best Player.
- This is the first Time Buddy Hendleson work together.
- This is also the second time Buddy Henderson is playing a smart character, the first being Henry on Shake It Up! .
- Jay Steven Kogen is the executive producer.
- Aaron kaplan is the executive producer (unknown episodes).
- Frank M. Garritano is the series producer for 3 episodes.
- The person who signed something dirty on Wendell's cast was most likely the #1 lame person.